Tuesday, December 28, 2010

todays many thoughts

i am very torn on the topic of buying a scale... i am a recovered anorexic, but i still struggle with it...

that is the very reason i cant do it...although my anorexia's prime was in between my freshman and junior year...im still trying to fully recover...i deeply want to buy a scale because i still worry about my looks...in particular my weight... i just can never seem to be happy...but i know that if i ever bought one i would start to obsess all over again...i would pick a weight and not eat until i get there... it drives me nuts not knowing what i weigh...but i would know i could never handle owning one...

i hope that someday i can overcome all of this crap....i really don't want to struggle with this anymore...but every time stress comes around or i get overwhelmed...something in my head triggers and i just cant seem to eat anything...all food makes me nauseous...and i just cant seem to get anything in my mouth... i just don't know how to overcome all of this...

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I know it doesn't matter what I think, as long as it's not YOU, but you are GORGEOUS. I kindof understand how you feel. I suffered from bulimia, and lord knows if I hadn't got in the car wreck, gotten a brain injury, and lost my ability to purge, I still would be. There's not a day that goes by that I don't wish for it back, and it's been almost three years. It's a hard thing to overcome, but you're a strong woman and I believe in you. If you EVER need someone to talk to, I'm always here.

    Mary Z

    ReplyDelete